I Love My Friends

Friends influence a lot in our life, how we see the world, how we dress, our in and out, our going out habits, our tastes and preferences and many more. But I believe a friend plays a key role in determining way more than that.

If your friend loses weight, we are also likely to slim down as well, and we will be available hitting the nearby gym. If he wears Rayban, we would try and spend those hard earned 'Dad's money' on Fastrack at least. If a girl fills that back seat on his bike, we would be also in the queue of 'mera bhi number aayega' sort of.

Our friends might not be literary super powers, but they always made us feel how special we are, often without even looking at our stupid mistakes. To be very honest, I believe, our friends are the single biggest contributor to the smile that we carry throughout our days shared with worries. They partnered us facing those hideous teachers who could have brought a full stop to our fun life early during school days and then teaching how to tackle hot girls who could even fire up a power station to full capacity.

My story is nothing exception to it. I have been obsessed too with many best friends who are always there with me; whether it is being sharing water bag in the school recess time or helping me realize my worth in this competitive professional world.

This post is my dedication to all my buddies.

It was my first birth day gift in terms of ‘Raynolds 045’ ball point pen – my favorite one, and I was sold to him. The first lesson of friendship was probably taught to me by him spending his Rs. 3 on me being scolded by Hindi teacher of class 4th for not purchasing essay book and then not letting me enter the class without it. Yogesh has been with me from those prattling days to till date.

The mystique of his persona is awesome. He is a friend, a motivator and a well wisher in all senses. From that geometry discussion to very complex integration sums of 12th science and then deciding who the best looking girl in the class was at 2 pm in the night in his room, I will never forget even a single moment I have spent with Neelam Patel.

Thanks Rajesh and Shilpa for being awesome buddies during my engineering days who literally hated all I was doing, but still supported me teaching those theories I would have hardly understood.

Vaibhav, who has been my synonym, who not only spared me proxies whenever I was busy reading those magazines in the library for being in the crowded place with girls but also hated me for not attending temples. He is the one who knows all my secrets and still I bet it would be an unsuccessful attempt to know even from him that I am crazy about brown eyed girls.

I heartily thank Shweta for being so loving, caring and sharing brown eyed girl, who knowingly and unknowingly taught me the spirit of being a wonderful person came may what. Her awe-inspiring smile and honesty made me crazy for her friendship when she taught me not to ask for a ‘Mirinda’ but a ‘Thums up’ when you are with a girl.

I would love to be friend in my next 1000 births with my only NRI buddy Ketan for always gifting me hilarious moments whenever we talk or be together.

Last but no the least, how can I forget Neha? The most divine beauty I have ever seen in my life, the most innocent heart God might have ever created, and the sole inspiration to bring me life. She carries that grandeur which puts her apart, and her impeccable conversation that brings that extinct desire alive to become a good human.

On the eve of ‘Friendship Day’, I salute all my friends for their melodious contribution to my life, and once again for showering on me their appreciation, despite yawning reading the mindless things I write on my blog.

Happy Friendship Day.

Adieu !

Comments

  1. wishing you happy friendship day bro..!
    i heartly appreciated to you b'coz i've got my name in your blog and you remenber me as a good friend..., i am not in INDIA right now but how can i forget my big little one bro...! God Bless You..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TODAY MY HEART FEELING SO JEALOUS & IT IS ALMOST
    FULL OF ENVY.BCOZ I'M NOT IN YOUR FRIEND LIST WHICH WAS SUGGESTED IN YOUR BLOG.BUT AT LAST
    I'M VERY VERY HAPPY BCOZ OF YOUR WRITING ABOUT YOUR FRIEND & I'M PROUD OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP & WRITING TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hero...yaar emotional kar ditta tuwade is blog ne tusi wada changa likhte ho..I want to give U tgt hug for this HEARTTOUCHING,AWESOME blog..Missing ma all old friends..HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY r@J...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think your writing is very hard to read & understand. but i like your blogs so much. i'm always reading your blogs regularly. this the most heart touching words in the whole world about friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..
    Fantabulous is not the word for this.
    Super Duper..!
    Thanx for being my best friend.!
    Love u always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...superb yarrrr....
    I have no words to write..
    By d way, I like this post tooooooooooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for believing in me
    when I found it difficult
    to believe in myself...
    for saying what I've needed
    to hear sometimes,
    instead of what I've wanted
    to hear...
    for siding with me...
    and for giving me
    another side to consider.

    Thank you for opening
    yourself up to me...
    for trusting me with your thoughts
    and disappointments and dreams...
    for knowing you can depend on me
    and for asking my help
    when you've needed it.

    Thank you for putting so much
    thought and care and imagination
    into our friendship...
    for sharing so many nice times
    and making so many
    special memories with me.

    Thank you for always being honest with me
    being kind to me...being there for me.

    Thank you for being a friend to me
    in so many meaningful ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. Lovely writing. and let me tell u, i m jealous that i m not in your friend list. Radhika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. valuable words I have ever found in my life that is "friendship". really your thoughts regarding your friends are mind blowing sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts