My Dream Has Come True…!


Most you that are reading this may wonder why I have not posted on my blog for several months. My life since last post has been an absolute chase. Chase for a dream that I had been cultivating for many years.

Someone has rightly said. “Don’t wait for the perfect time, just do it. This is your dream, live it”.

For years now, I have talked about “What I want to do someday.” And for year now, it has always sounded something like this:
“I want to be like Mr. Mukesh Nayak, who chased a dream with seeds of hard work, commitment and an unparalleled understanding of creating something new. And the result is a magazine and a portal which the Physiotherapy fraternity had badly needed for years. I too have a dream. I want to run my own library, a library that will serve as the reservoir of knowledge to a generation. I want to make people read more and teach them the importance of reading. …Some day.”

When would this day come? My answers varied as the years passed by, adjusting to fit the timetables that never resulted in actually starting my library. I kept telling myself that the day would arrive soon – I decided the name, the logo, and the stationery too. After, I had worked as a project manager in a company for few years. After, I purchased a car for myself. After, I possessed a home of my own. After, I had decided where I wanted to settle down more permanently. After, after, after… and the day just never arrived.

And, finally the day came and I got a wake-up call though. Suddenly I left my job as a project manager in a multinational corporation, and if I don’t work it would be tough to sustain. There have been some things going on that made me wonder if I would not join another company soon what will happen to my big dream. I started to get worried. What would I turn to next in order to support myself?

The answer was obvious: then, that maybe time to actually start my own library. I was satisfied once I came to this realization. Then the strangest thing happened: I started to hope that I would finally be free to start working on my own dream. How silly is that? Why have I been spending all this time not working towards my dream. When it is so obviously what makes me happy and what I want to be doing? Why should I wait even another minute to begin working on this?

So now, I don’t care if I get another job or not. I am starting or in fact, I have already started to work on my dream. I am not quitting my field, but I am done waiting perfect moment to realize my dream and make my soul happy. So, I am all prepared to start my library on a small scale. The furniture is ready, the shopping is on, and debiting my personal account has been a daily criteria.
I have named it as “Reading Racers – stirring your reading habits.” We are a opening soon at Kalol, a small town in Gandhinagar District, Gujarat. You can visit us on www.readingracers.in.

I am sure, I will strive hard to take it to the epitome of perfection in all the parameters needed to make it a perfect or a dream library for readers. Because I am not here to chase my dreams, I am here to live them.

Enjoy some of the pictures of my library interiors. And if possible, do not forget to visit us once just to encourage my attempts.

“You can dream a little dream, or you can live a little dream. I would rather live it, because dreamers always chase but never get it.”

With bright joy, keep dreaming.

Raj.

Comments

  1. kool interior yaar. all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first look at your blog, I could not believe that this is the same Rajkiran that I studied with in engineering.. You have made a radical transformation from just being an average student to a project manager and now a library owner. I am happy to know that you decided to chase your dream and have made substantial progress towards realizing it. I hope that those days are not far, when your library will be thriving with enthusiasts and it will contribute towards enriching the knowledge of students and others using it.

    Your library looks great.. And your writing/blog is also quite crisp and interesting..

    I wish you all the best for this special endeavor.

    -Murtaza Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup like the concept RK, wont say it a castle in the air but yeah make your dream devotion rather. If your chimera will look like d picture shown i would love to be part of it, either virtually or directly. Small suggestion, be informative n interactive with everyone visiting the same. have a streak of luck for future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sapna sacha thay chhe,pan ena mate luck ane wish ni jarur chhe,
    baki hard work to badha kare chhe.

    mate best wishesh for your 1 goal for your life.

    suresh desai (zingal my sweet baby wish with you)
    8530714968
    sujal infoware

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe this is among the such a lot vital information for me.
    And i'm satisfied studying your article. But should remark on few common things, The site taste is ideal, the articles is in reality nice : D. Good job, cheers
    My homepage ; view it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs every day. I really like your thoughts and ideas so informative.
    its excellent You can also find interesting stuff here.
    Content Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, You are written the user friendly content. I read your post. I really appreciate for that.

    Web Content Writing | Article Writing India

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed in your real write up... best think what you have shared... I want to improve more my self....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many many congratulations first of all, And for the improvement regarding the writing ability as been an employee of Custom Paper Writing Services I suggest you to read some different language novels and translate them on your own, this will help you to improvise your vocab and word managing skills as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Thanks for sharing your experience with us...really impressive and motivating...Keep It Up!!!

    Useful Link-Content writing

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats..RK keep it up.. from, Hardik

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb...Superb ....Superb writing..n very knowledgeable..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts