Devanshi!

Girls are the symbol of beauty. And really they are. But imagine a combination of beauty, brain, grace, maturity, kindness, understanding and all those good adjectives available in the dictionary you can write for a single girl. I feel blessed to have such girl as in my friend list.

It’s always very hard and toilsome task to write about a girl (Dare you! When she is not your girl friend, especially), but that’s a commitment I made to a very beautiful girl I know on this earth. Devanshi, Yes ! A friend, a guide, an inspiration, a support. And my commitment is leading to write this post exclusively on her.

For me, she is a divine beauty. Had I been a poet, I would have written those lyrics heralding the descent of her blessed beauty. Her rosy cheeks, coral lips and starry eyes can kill you for sure. I have neither the ability of a good poet nor the flair of a painter to draw. But I must admit that I am sold to her. I can’t explain it better. But she looks amazing. She is for sure like a painting, a song, a ghazal, a gift. Everything about her is so graceful; one can easily fall in love.

Her words resembles breeze, her hair flying butterflies and ear rings dancing doll. The best part is I am always stunned whenever I meet her. It feels fresh, as if this is my first meeting with a beautiful girl after eons of moments of waiting or longing rather.

She was only fifteen when I met her for the first time, but, admittedly, the dent she left in my heart was a big one. She possesses that beauty which hit you like a storm and you never recover. That was my case too. I was completely lost, enraptured, mesmerized. The moment will remain with me forever, framed in my heart. Accidently or whatever, I promised her that she would be my best friend. And we are today!

As days passed, she grew much mature, more beautiful and a better human being or I should call her a classical example of a perfect Indian Beauty or rather a perfect Marriage material. I bet Girls must be rare like her. You meet her once, leave a space of 1 month or more, then close your eyes, it will all come back to you, the perfect picture…her glowing face, her shiny hair, her smooth walk, her bag, her zoo-zoo t-shirt, her mug, her blue jeans and her naughty eyes, everything.

For a long time now, I had wanted to ask her the question and get an answer too.
“How many girls on this planet earth are like you?” (So that good eligible bachelors can count their prospects)

The close up of her life enhances her beauty magnificently. Her thoughts are innocent, her character is pure. Besides that fresh, milky complexion, and flawless skin she does have an impeccable heart that tells thousand stories. She welcomes a stranger as a family, she helps unknown as if they were her own. She respects as to give honor, she supports as a strong pillar.
Her searching eyes have millions of dreams in them. Through her eyes, her dreams peer out so cutely that you can read them word by word. I wish her all the dreams come true!

And heartily thank her for being so wonderful friend of mine. I mean it!
I could have never imagined that we would gel so well and be so great friends. That such a pretty girl could be so affectionate with an imbecile like me.

But for both of us we are the only one to whom we turn to in times of troubles and happiness both. That keeps us bonded.

Signing off,

Cheers!

Comments

  1. If u r praising, then she must be superb. is she single.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, kaun hai yeh ladki? very lucky, that u r writing on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you had praised for a friend he would have adored u like anything
    anyways a girl about whom u have praised must be feeling at the top of the world

    keep writing
    awaiting for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good man, good writing and must b a gr8 gal. What is she doing by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir this is realy amazing blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey sometime write on us also .......dont worry i just kidding by the way good writing keep it up..write more like dis ok ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir who is she????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts