When it rains...!

Monsoon is around the corner. And on one drizzling night, i am writing this poem.

Monsoon has got a kinda attachment with me. Oh! let me correct here, with everyone (everyone must have a story for monsoon). But for me,it's the whole circle of certain period of my life.
I have got and lost someone very special in the same season.(Probably my next posts will be indicative of what i mean...)
But still, it brings an endearing smile on my face everytime i think of rain. And this is the dedication to my sweetest memories which i cherish whenever it rains; from childhood to here.


When it rains...

The aroma of the soil that mingles with wet air,
Reminds me of that frangrance, when she embraced to care;

The caress of cool wind, that tingles my sense,
Like lost in her eyes, letting speechless hence;

That colourful umbrella, sheltering with might,
That ruffling of her hair, and holding her tight;

There is a smile on the face of scorching heat,
Spraying the hope in two, and a reason to meet;

Chirping of birds and flittering butterflies,
Those romantic nights and roaring skies;

Green everywhere, like nature's shrugs,
Those twinkling brown eyes, and cozy hugs;

Those dripping children, sploshing through water,
How naughty she was in rain, like earth's li'l daughter;

Shining rain drops, ambling pregnant cloud,
Gloomy some moments, and fighting that loud.

Joy and jubilation, then gusto which is rared
Reminds of those raining days, and umbrella we shared.


With Love.
Raj.

Comments

  1. After reading this blog... childhood memories became more sweeter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...AWESOME...TOO GOOD..HEART TOUCHING..wanna go back to my those stupid days..seriously!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when it rains........!
    heart says what a precious gift for man!
    lovely shining drops in air,
    on my lips like to share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts