A New Start Line...

To say that I've been fighting or rather struggling with me over the last couple of years would be an understatement. Life itself is an ongoing struggle.

It's been about two years since I haven’t done anything creative and dropped myself from a bigger height. Last week, I had really the worst of Life and felt that everything was starting to scatter. But, through I survived; I haven’t really felt like living because I have come short of achieving the biggest of my dreams.

Thanks to the responsibilities around me.

After a wildly irresponsible thought to get myself hanged, I thought of rerouting the life with new adventures, with new dimensions, with new friends and may be with new me. And last Sunday turned out to be a great day for a new walk. So, shedding all that apart, I decided to come back to what I used to do – writing on my blog.

Someone has rightly said, “Failure is not permanent.”

And truly, you don’t fail unless you accept your failure. Why frightening, when you are a real fighter. Why worrying, when you can conquer.

Life is so strange and there are millions like me. Life teaches everyday and there are trillions of students learning. But the fact is however awkward life can be, you don’t stop living. If you have to live, live it like a fighter.

I didn't give it a damn to what people say about my failure, between the dark and the bright there lays a hope. Hope to get to a new start line, feel strong, stronger than what I was before. I accept the loss. (I'm definitely not giving it up through!).

When I woke up this morning, I was definitely fuller with zeal than I expected. With some life awakening messages, I decided to write for myself. Bottom line... I will write my best – for me, for you, for them, for us.


Here I go, posting on my blog after a very big pause… Coming soon…

Comments

  1. Fighters do not even think over that wild though . And that's why they are called fighters. Yes life is showing you the spectrum of colors that means you are special. We have seen only few colors of it. Fighting in all this hurdles and surviving all this ups and downs will make you stronger and stronger only !! Hopefully !! Yes it's not easy to go through all this along with aspiring the biggest dream. But some times life takes us to task and if we survive this no one can beat us. Yes it might take days months or years. After witnessing the hills and rugged terrains of your life I would say "इस वक़त को थोडा वक़त दो ये भी चला जायेगा"
    Ok let me end this or else the comment will end up as another blog 😁😁 and guess who's this anonymous 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. છું હું તો અહીં, ને છે તું તહીં,
    એ જિંદગી! ચલ ને કંઇ રમીએ,
    થોડું અહીં , થોડું તહીં.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life has tested u. Yes it has tested all of us. We are the people who have choosen the different path. We choose all these odds bcoz we know that we have strength to conquer all these odds. U are fighter. And fighters never quit. They only learn and then win over all.
    some people choose the different life not bcoz they want to do different but bcoz they are different.

    Chlo tmara mate 1 poem moklu

    ReplyDelete
  4. गति प्रबल पैरों में भरी

    फिर क्यों रहूँ दर दर खड़ा

    जब आज मेरे सामने

    है रास्ता इतना पड़ा

    जब तक न मंज़िल पा सकूँ,

    तब तक मुझे न विराम है, चलना हमारा काम है।

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts